Largo has long standing relationships with many banks throughout the U.S.
Lending is typically constrained to markets where the bank has retail branches. In many instances, banks will require a depository relationship, as well as, recourse. Loan terms of 3, 5 and 7 years are most prevalent with 10 year terms offered on a limited basis.
- Income producing properties, working capital, equipment etc.
- 5, 7, 10 year terms/up to 30 year amortization
- Price loans over varying indexes including Prime, FHLB, cost of funds etc.
- Loan-to-value up to 80% for top tier borrowers
- Rate locked at closing
- Step-down prepayment
- .25% up to 1% commitment fee
- Require depository relationship
- Borrower focused vs. property
- Subject to exposure limits with Borrower
- Construction Loans
- Ongoing Loan
The pricing, terms, and conditions of a permanent loan vary depending upon the lender, property type, leasing status and overall market conditions. Understanding the real estate market, its economics and trends, combined with a strong and proven network of lenders consisting of Life Insurance Companies, Banks, Wall Street Conduits, Agencies, Pension Funds and Private Equity Funds, allows Largo to provide its customers with the most competitive financing available today. Largo can secure financing for loans as low as $1,000,000 to $5,000,000 through its small loan program, as well as larger deals ranging from $5,000,000 and up.
Largo is also able to assist borrowers with alternative lending sources for the following loan types:
- Equity/Joint Venture