The Largo Group of Companies arranges, closes, and services commercial mortgages for property owners throughout the United States and Canada. Largo has access to the nation’s most prestigious financial institutions through its network of correspondent lenders. Since its inception in 1989, Largo has financed $31 Billion and has a servicing portfolio exceeding $3 Billion. With offices located in Buffalo, Albany, Manhattan, Sarasota, Philadelphia, Toronto, and Montreal, Largo is growing and expanding!
Largo is seeking a highly motivated, entry-level analyst to analyze financial information and underwrite commercial loans with the goal of generating and increasing origination production.
- Actively manages the loan process
- Evaluates the strength of potential loan opportunities through the preparation of loan information packages
- Efficiently and accurately analyzes and organizes deals, reviews and submits due diligence information in order to coordinate all aspects of the underwriting and closing processes
- Maintains lender and borrower relationships to ensure future business opportunities
- Other duties may be assigned
- Solid excel skills
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Four-year degree required; business-related preferred.