Largo is currently seeking commercial loan originators with at least three years of commercial real estate experience to join its Rochester office. The focus of the position will be to originate mortgage debt utilizing Largo’s roster of correspondent lenders.
The commercial loan originator will provide capital markets advisory services to assist clients in securing the most appropriate capital solutions for their commercial real estate projects.
- Originate financing across asset classes and capital sources
- Cultivate relationships with owners and developers
- Facilitate, structure and close commercial loans
- Maintain and update database and activities within Largo’s CRM system
- Participate in weekly sales meetings to update colleagues on activity, market information, new business generating efforts, prospects and market knowledge and trends
- Learn & understand programs of Largo’s correspondent lenders
- Work closely with other members of the firm’s origination and execution teams
- 3 plus years of commercial real estate advisory or lending experience
- Advanced knowledge of commercial real estate fundamentals at the property and loan level
- In depth understanding of the commercial real estate capital markets
- Entrepreneurial acumen, willing to build a client base from the ground up
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Maintain confidentiality, utilize judgment, and work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred major in Real Estate, Finance or Economics, advanced degree a plus
Pay includes a performance-based compensation package with unlimited earning potential based on the individual’s ability to originate and close transactions.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 1-3 years of experience in commercial real estate preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree required; preferred major in Real Estate, Finance, Economics, or Business equivalent experience.