Largo Capital, Inc. has been providing debt and equity for commercial real estate projects for 33 years. Largo has a network of offices throughout the United States and Canada and has provided financing in virtually every state and province in both nations. Largo’s $32 billion of financing includes life, CMBS, preferred equity, and agency debt.
Largo is currently seeking a Commercial Real Estate Analyst to support the production team through market research, analysis, underwriting and the preparation of client-facing documents and presentations. With exposure to all facets of commercial real estate, analysts serve a vital role in the entire debt process. The position is best suited for candidates with a combination of finance and marketing skills/interests.
- Interest in Commercial Real Estate Finance
- Bachelor’s degree recommended, preferred major in business, Economics, Real Estate, Financing or Accounting
- Strong Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe skills – “Tech Savvy”
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Entry level and experienced positions available
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assists in the research, writing, and proofing of capital markets
- Actively manages the loan process
- Efficiently and accurately analyzes and organizes deals
- Creates deal packages in Microsoft PowerPoint
- Reviews and submits due diligence information to coordinate all aspects of the underwriting and closing process
- Maintains lender and borrower relationships to ensure future business opportunities
- Participates in annual site inspections
- Provides support to servicing and closing departments