Largo Capital, Inc. has been providing debt and equity for commercial real estate projects for 33 years. Largo has a network of offices throughout the United States and Canada and has provided financing in virtually every state and province in both nations. Largo’s $32 billion of financing includes life, CMBS, preferred equity, and agency debt.
Largo is currently seeking a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset to join its team as a Commercial Real Estate Finance Originator. The focus of the position will be to originate mortgage debt and equity utilizing Largo’s roster of 26 correspondent lenders and multiple other institutional sources. The Originator will be provided with relationships that date back over 30 years.
- Originate debt & equity financing
- Cultivate relationships with owners and developers
- Facilitate, structure, and close commercial real estate mortgages
- Maintain and update database and activities within Largo’s CRM system
- Learn & understand programs of Largo’s 26 correspondent lenders
- Work closely with other members of the team
- Gain an understanding of institutional debt and equity providers
Skills and Qualifications:
- Highly self-motivated
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- In depth understanding of the commercial real estate capital markets
- Work independently and within a team to build relationships and interact effectively with business partners
- Maintain confidentiality, utilize judgement, and work with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s degree recommended, preferred major in Real Estate, Finance or Economics
Pay includes base-salary plus a performance-based compensation package with unlimited earning potential based on the individual’s ability to originate and close transactions.